Sunday, August 26, 2007

Smiles?

All the books say I'm not smiling yet... but Mommy and Daddy don't care, they call it a smile anyway because it makes them so happy! (I like to tease them.)


Oh gosh from smile to yawn to gone in under 5 seconds, kinda like Daddy's next sports car!

I like these leather seats, why don't they make my car seat out of this stuff?

It looks a little awkward, but I sure was happy...
Well, was happy, what did you do Aunt Ela? Just kidding, I'm hungry!
Much better now that GreatGrandma has me. I think she's done this before, she's pretty good!
Papa, you lucked out they all got me sound asleep and now you get to enjoy me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to Dr. Benjamin Spock, babies under one month will smile under certain cicumstances; "...if especially adorable, brilliant, or happy...." Grayson is all three so of course he is smiling!! He knows MORE than the "experts!" Aunt Joan