Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another day under my belt (I mean diaper).

Hi Aunt Ela - Mommy and Daddy were anxious to get their summertime babysitter in on the action. Summer of 2008 we're going to the zoo, museums, parks, and VEGAS!



I made my first adventure out of town today and headed to Dublin to see Grandpa at work. I'm already excited about trying out the water park and taking a ride on the John Deere tractor. What are you going to do when he asks if he can drive Grandpa?


Daddy gave me another bath this morning and washed my hair really good. I did a lot better this time, but now that I like the water I'm beginning to wonder when Daddy's going to buy another boat - I'M READY DAD!































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, he is absolutely beautiful. Any preference which pic I use for the roombox?

See you soon
Diana

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Grayson, an outing already!! Bet Grandpa was happy to see you!! You sure have big plans!! And you sure are popular. you've had SO many visitors. I( can't wait to come too. You are so beautiful and sweet. Love,,,Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

Woops...Aunt Joan, can't type. Better proof-read next time!!