Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More pictures... anyone?

Back by popular demand Mr. Grayson Alured Gibson!

"Uncle" Jarrod came for a visit but Grayson was upset that he wouldn't take him out to dance at Brothers!


















Hans & Sarah seemed to get along with him quite well. Hans sure does look friendly doesn't he Grayson? Can't wait to visit you in Miami... or Germany... or Brazil. Danke Hans.

















My first bath at home. Well a scrub down at least. I think I'll like it better with waterskis on my feet.



















I do like when Daddy dries me off.


















Mommy sure did take good care of me last night and I treated her to some snuggle time in bed this morning.

















Yeah - I love you Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grayson! You sure are sweet! I'm glad your Mommy and Daddy are adding more pictures- we love to see what's going on in your life! See you soon!

Cousin Jen