Saturday, August 25, 2007

Two weeks old...

I'm not so sure I like sleeping in the afternoon, maybe I'd prefer the park...? Can someone tell my parents when I'm allowed to quit napping every 3 hours :)

I think I'm getting the hang of this little bouncer, but who picked the music? Can someone please turn on the GreenDay lullaby CD?


I see Daddy holding a cell phone just like this, can I borrow yours? I need to call my friends Mia and Lily... (by the way welcome to the world Lily, it rocks!)

Thanks for lunch Mom, you're a much better cook than Dad ever gave you credit for.

Who invited this wild woman? Is she seriously my sister - let me see a copy of the will... No better yet can someone tell her I'm trying to sleep!
Gosh after all that I'm pooped... (pun intended).
Dad, seriously, enough with the camera...

All these pictures sure do wear me out, maybe I will take that afternoon nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable. I can't wait to meet him. In this top photo he looks like he's 3 months old- he has so much personality at 2 weeks. We are so happy for you! Rick and Laurie Smith

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great - especially the punk rocker - gotta love the hair!! So many faces; quite an actor already. Grayson is certainly learning quickly how to work Mom and Dad. Ha!!

Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Wow Grayson! I didn't know you had a sister. Sorry.......... Give her a little time and she'll get used to the idea. I used to get in trouble when I screamed at my sisters and brothers.....Don't worry you'll be really big soon enough and you'll be able to run away when she starts that. You sure are a sweetheart! Love, Aunt Joan