Monday, August 20, 2007

My first weekend at home.

I went punk rocker for a while with this hair style. I really make Mommy laugh when it goes straight up like this.


Sometimes my neck is strong enough to hold my head up; sometimes I have to improvise...

My aunt Beth & uncle Glenn came from Salem to visit this weekend. It was a good thing Mommy & Daddy were there because aunt Beth was going to take me home!

My cousin Katie came too...

Mmmmm, see Grandma in the background? Maybe that's where I learned that hand trick.


I sure do like to snuggle after I eat.

We thought my "sister" Amanda was coming so I wore an outfit she bought me, but they kept her at work way past one of my bedtimes. See you today sis!

Daddy got a kick out of me falling asleep on his bed since I looked just like he does when he takes a little nap.

2 comments:

Catheryn said...

Kristin and Brad,
What a cutie! Grayson is so photogentic and some of his pics are already priceless! Glad to know all is going well. I will make sure Grandpa Smith gets these darling photos.

Catheryn

Anonymous said...

Grayson,
I can't believe you're 10 days old already! You've already done so much in your short life, like coming to visit me at Homestead Park where I work. That sure made my day! It sure was nice of the Huston's to come visit last weekend, too. You definitely are a big hit with everyone you meet. Keep up the good work. We sure are proud of our "little man"
Love,
PaPa