Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby G is almost here!

Well, here we are, the morning of August 6, anxiously awaiting the arrival of little (or not-so-little) Baby G! It's hard to believe how quickly the past nine months have gone, although the last few weeks have seemed like an eternity.

It has been a great pregnancy, with no issues other than the normal backaches and uncomfortable sleeping. If you ask Brad, he might add in the occasional moodiness and donut cravings! We actually decided last night that we might even miss the pregnancy stage a little bit. It has been really fun to experience all this for the first time, but I must admit, I'm so ready to be done with maternity clothes and carrying this belly around (although everyone reminds me that this will be the easiest way I ever carry the baby -- no squirming or diaper bags).

We thought this blog would be a great way to post pictures and keep everyone updated on the arrival and progress of Baby G. I'm sure the posts won't be quite as frequent at first as I figure out this motherhood thing, but I'll try not to fall too far behind!

Stay tuned ...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! He's beautiful!!!! And he really does look big. Wish he didn't have a hat on, but I'm sure more pictures will follow......All of you must be exhausted! That was a lonnnnng delivery process. I LOVE the name Grayson...Aunt Joan

Anonymous said...

Hello Grayson! Welcome to the world little guy! You sure are adorable! We really like your name too- it was a fun surprise to finally hear what your Mommy and Daddy chose for you! We can't wait to meet you and see your cute little face in person!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Grayson is absolutely adorable. I hope the two of you got some rest last night after all that:) We cant wait to see him! Love all of you.
-Sarah, Heather, Ashley and Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this wonderful world, Grayson! I was so very excited to meet you and will never forget holding you for the first time. I'm so happy you are such a healthy (and adorable) little boy! Your Aunt Ela loves you very much!!! Congratulations Brad and Kristin-- I know you'll be wonderful parents and can already see how proud you are of your new son! Enjoy this new journey and addition to your family!
Love Always, Angela

Anonymous said...

Wow Grayson, Your not even one day old yet and I feel like you've been a part of our lives forever. Welcome to such a loving and caring family that will love you unconditionally. We will all spoil you rotten. Sorry about that. You can handle it.
Love, PaPa Gibson

Anonymous said...

Hi Grayson! Welcome to the world!!! I have been so excited about your arrival. I'm so glad that Brad and Kristin finally got to meet you and see how special it is to be parents--there is really nothing else like it! I am so anxious to be a part of your life and watch you grow up!
With Love, Grandma Gibson

Anonymous said...

Hey there Grayson! Glad you finally arrived! I like your name, it sounds like a baseball player! We can't wait to come see you! Hope you get lots of rest and come home soon!

Cousin Matthew

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You are here at last! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your name. You are perfect & sweet ,just as we knew you would be.Can't wait to meet you soon.

~Moriah

Anonymous said...

Hi Grayson! You are so beautiful and precious and you make me every bit as proud as your mama always has. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I know one thing for sure and that is that God has truly blessed me with you both. But you are very fortunate as well, as you have two wonderful parents who adored you even before you were born. You are now and always will be so loved. Bless your little baby heart. You fill my heart with joy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.