Sunday, September 2, 2007

OH - IO

September 1, 2007 - My first Ohio State Football game! OSU 38 Youngstown State 6

Oh yeah, Michigan lost to Appalachian State and they were ranked 5th in the country, how funny is that? I'm only 3 weeks old, but even everyone I talked to didn't have a clue who they were! Hey Uncle Paul... can't wait to see you again soon.

I think Dad wore himself out singing all these weird songs about Carmen Ohio before the game (for all of you non-OSU fans that's the alma mater). He sure was telling me all sorts of stuff about the Buckeyes.
Do those big hands look like they could hold a football yet?
I went and visited my Great-Grandma Johnson this week. I can't wait to eat some of those yummy treats she is always fixing everyone.
Mom, seriously, I hate hats. Get this thing off of me!
Finally, bath time and I love it. Thank goodness for the duck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! Love the pics! I thought you might be all decked out in scarlet gray this wekend Grayson!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!! And already able to stay awake for an entire OSU game!! But they are pretty exciting....Can't wait to watch the game together this weekend. Aunt Joan Go Bucks!