Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello everyone.

Mommy gave me my first bottle and it went kind of okay... right Mom?
So apparently there is another one of those football games today since I have this silly hat on again.
Oh I think they are about to score... go Beanie go...
I'm glad I didn't get tossed in with the laundry here, do you think I have anything left to wear?
Oh silly me, of course Mommy has more for me to wear. You should see this wardrobe!Just so you know, I'm this BIG...
I'm just hamming it up for the camera again. Seriously take me to a professional.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Grayson! What are they feeding you? Oh, I guess you just said... Anyhow, you are getting so big and so grown up! You are such a good looking little guy!! Why don't you talk mom & dad into a road trip?

Anonymous said...

Hi Grayson! You sure are growing fast! You look so different from when I saw you last! Can't wait to see you in December!