Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's about time...

Apparently Mom & Dad forgot about posting pictures for awhile...

I'm totally ready for the action again... lights, camera, action!



I'm slippin' here, hey I'm slippin'... seriously Dad you used to be good at this. What happened?


Some people say I look like Mommy. It might be the fact that the hair is really turning red.



Okay, look where? I'm just not feeling it - wardrobe change?
Oh yeah, that's it get close. Work with me here Dad.
And shoot! Ham it up? Okay.
I think Mom & Dad are proud. What do you think?

I think Grandma has done this before. She just rocked me right to sleep.


More visitors from Salem, where is the place anyway? When do we go?
Cousin Kelan came too. I think in about a year we are going to get into some serious pumpkin trouble!
Wow, I had no idea today was going to be so much fun. Where have you been hiding this thing Mom?
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... What the heck is it anyway?
Fresh diaper time, I like it.

Stretch it out. Mmmmm yeah, I'm definitely growing!

Every time my little butt hits the water I panic just a little bit. Then I realize quite quickly... I love this!

Ghetto fabulous. Nobody wants to bring it in this crib!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey- finally! New Pictures! Grayson is really starting to fill out! He looks so much bigger in the top pictures! He's a sweetie!