Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm keeping Mommy & Daddy busy!

Grandpa Smith came to visit today ... we sure had fun playing!
He even tried to teach me how to sit up!
I discovered a new habit this weekend, much to Mommy and Daddy's dismay. It sure is cute, though!
Another modeling session with Daddy. I'm really learning how to work it!


Grandpa Gibson got a new John Deere. Boy, was he excited to take me for my first tractor ride! It will be even more fun when the tractor is moving!
Great-Grandma Koltenbah always has the perfect touch!

Daddy's little Green Day baby!
My hair is starting to tame down ... almost ...
Grandma Smith and Great-Grandma Johnson just LOVE to fuss over me ...
While Mommy went to the Buckeye game, Daddy started the bad habit of letting me watch the game on TV. He'll probably try to blame it on Grandpa Gibson, though ...

2 comments:

Catheryn said...

Hi Parents and Grayson,
Such good pics of such a sweet baby! Grayson is 100% boy and quite the looker. Grandpa Smith can't wait to teach him to fish!!

Anonymous said...

Geez....I can't believe how fast you are growing. Just amazing. it looks like you are having fun playing with all the big people!!! Love, Aunt Joan