Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo! My first Halloween!

I dressed up as a baby for my first Halloween -- now give me your candy!
Mom and Dad, look over there ... I think I see a ghost!
Not only is it Halloween, but I also found out today that I weigh 13 lb. 2 oz. and I'm 25 inches tall (well, long, since I can't stand yet!).
Red sky at night, sailors delight! Daddy, can we get a boat?!
Hey, Rocky, you want summa this?
This is fun, Dad, but can we go for a real airplane ride?
Grandpa, is this shirt "froggy" green?

Grandpa, since you live on a lake will you buy me the boat?

My first date with Lily ... we got to stay up really late to watch the OSU night game!
This is the last time Mommy smiled ... she's been crying ever since because she has to go back to work tomorrow ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kristin, Brad and Grayson!

Heather sent me your website. What a cute (and very photogenic) little boy you have. He's adorable! I hope all is going well. Take lots of pictures- once he learns how to crawl, it's harder to keep them in focus!

Keep in touch,
Amanda (Kain) Mason