Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas, etc.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lapse between postings ... I know it's been forever! Hopefully you had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a happy, healthy New Year. Enjoy these pics of Grayson from Christmas, with a few extra favorites slipped in!


I love my bath!
Visits with Santa (Papa)!

Playing with Neve at Christmas.
Bad hair day ...
Christmas Eve at Great Grandma Betty's ...
Christmas morning ...
Enjoying a present from Grandma Smith ...

Grayson's new ride ...

Really enjoying a pear ...
Christmas Day at the other Great Grandma Betty's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Grayson always has the best facial expressions-- his laughs, his mischievous grins, his surprised looks, and on and on! I can't look at his pics without smiling! I love the Christmas card you sent (which is still on my fridge). I hope you're doing well! :) ~Laurel~