Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween weekend!

Okay, I'm ready for this Halloween thing ... bring it on!

On second thought, I don't think I want to do this.

Mom had to pin me down to put this thing on.

I don't like this fur in my face!
Whew, I worked up a thirst!
This isn't so bad.
I'm outta here!
I got all sorts of fun presents. Great Grandma Johnson got me one of everything that lights up!
Check out my head gear!
Everyone came out to see me ... here I am with Papa ...
and Grandpa, too!
What a night! I'm exhausted!
This pumpkin isn't as big as Uncle Alan's, but it still feels big compared to me!
I love playing in the leaves ... I want more!
Aunt Ela had her friends over for a bonfire. Papa gave me a private tractor ride beforehand -- pretty cool!
We also went for a hayride.
What a great weekend!

No comments: