Friday, December 28, 2007

My 1st Christmas!!!

At Christmas we got a picture of 4 generations - Great Grandma Koltenbah, Grandma Gibson, Daddy, and ME!Aunt Ela this is cool, I can't wait to play with this. Mom, Dad, can Aunt Ela come over and play soon?
I bought Grandma this book for Christmas, but I think I like it just as much as she does.
And I bought Papa this book for Christmas...
And this book from Grandma & Papa tastes great; less filling too.
Look what Santa brought me! I'll have to practice saying these, but so far I can only make the sound of a few.... Aaahhh, Bbbbbaaa, what's next?
Papa when do we open more presents, this is fun!
Uncle Jim got me a Harley book; he better not be teasing me about my first ride this spring.
Look what I found, Santa's hat. Rumor is I'm heir to the north pole.
But I've got to start as an elf...
I'm just so excited, maybe it's all the cookies and MILK?
Grandma Smith, what's in here anyway?
Daddy reads me the best stories and now I have so many more books to read.
Grandpa Smith got me all sorts of toys for Christmas. I think he's anxious to take me on my first fishing trip.
Then they introduced me to Neve, she's cute and even gave me a little kiss. Mom, Dad, stop with all the pictures.
I'm not sure I'm ready for any more kisses, girls have kooties!
Wow, my first present - I think I could get the hang of this.
Thanks for all of my presents Mommy - I love you!
I'm hanging on just in case it scares me. You never know what might be in these packages.
Wow, let me tell you a story about my first Christmas... It was this big!
Papa and Grandma got me my first set of wheels. Check this thing out, it's even got a trunk!
I keep trying to get it started, but it just won't quite go yet. :)

No comments: