Saturday, December 15, 2007

I've been quite busy lately.

It doesn't seem quite right to me either, but what do I know?

Okay Dad, when Mom said to get me ready I really don't think this is what she had in mind!

I get to eat cereal because I'm this big. (27.5" long and 14lbs 13 oz.) The doctor told me I'm in the 97th percentile for height, where did that come from?
This is serious business and I never realized how difficult my tongue was going to be.
This is neat, but where is the bottle?
Bath time after my first attempt at some "real" food.
Okay I agree that was pretty fun Mom and Dad.The lights always intrigued me, but I'm starting to dig these ornaments too.
My half grin is when I'm getting ornery. It's starting to show more and more!
Is anyone watching me? What if I roll off of here?
I think I can eat my entire hand - when does the circus come to town?!

No comments: