Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall

Check it out ... I can brush my own teeth! I have 10 of them now!
I helped Daddy celebrate his 30th birthday with a brunch at Bon Vie. I loved the balloons!
This is my friend Dylan. We had so much fun riding around in my wagon.
Mommy went to Belgium for a week for work. It looks pretty, but I don't think I'd like that long plane ride. I had fun at home with Daddy.
Mom's work had a fall outing at Leeds Farm. Check out the goats!
I loved this John Deere bike, although my feet didn't quite reach the pedals.
We went on a hay ride through the woods. We saw all sorts of creatures, but I wasn't scared a bit.
I loved driving this tractor. I really didn't want to go home that night.They had SO many pumpkins ... how can I ever choose one?!?!
I want this one! Oh wait, that's Uncle Alan's giant pumpkin. I don't think I could carry it home. It weighs 1260 pounds!
Check out how big I am! Hmm, maybe it's the pumpkin that makes me so big.
I think Papa should grow these at his house!
Here's the whole family with Uncle Alan's pumpkin. He won 3rd prize -- can you believe there are 2 others that are bigger than this?!
I love my Mommy! I think she likes me a little, too!
No more bottles for me! I officially only use a sippy cup now!
This is Uncle Alan's giant squash (I know, I can't tell the difference either)!
I loved playing in this corn teepee. It was my own little house!
Hey guys, can I live here?!
I got to see Great Grammy Gibson, too! She really enjoyed seeing me, so I gave her lots of kisses and hugs.

No comments: