Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mexico!!

For my first vacation, Mommy and Daddy took me to Riviera Maya, Mexico! We stayed at this really cool resort -- check it out!


There were Mayan ruins on the beach. Neat, huh?!

Daddy and I hung out on the beach in the early mornings until Mommy was ready to get up. We saw some really pretty sunrises! Thanks, Dad!
My feet are in the sand -- how neat is that?!
They made an elephant out of bath towels?! That's hilarious!
More of our resort ...


Just relaxin' ...
Check out this iguana! They were HUGE!
Daddy's vacation pictures wouldn't be complete without some flowers.

I loved Mexico, but I had to bring Brutus along for a bit of Ohio ...
It sure was bright down there!
Aaahhh, the ocean breeze ...
I LOVED napping on the beach -- so relaxing!
Daddy and I had so much fun playing on the beach and in the pool!

I got to hang out with Mommy and Daddy all week!
I LOVE this place! What a great first vacation! Thanks, Mom and Dad!

No comments: